Friday 15 April 2016

WAIT!!!! BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD TO DO AN X-RAY (AND MRI)

Hello,

TGIF!!!! Yes I am always very excited About Fridays!!! So earlier today I was doing one of my routine readings that I get to do anytime I have the luxury of holding my phone (I bet I have that luxury almost every time...lmao). And I stumbled on this write up by one of the best brains (a Physiotherapist) based in the US, and it resonanced deep.

Over the years, when a new patient comes into the treatment room, the very first thing he/she wants me to see is his/her Xray/MRI results; so that we can catch and crucify the culprits ca
using them pain. So you can imagine my joy when I came across this article. It's a great tool to educate my patients and I thought you, my readers, should benefit too.

I hope you'll learn a thing or two and also spread the love.    

Be the first to get  subsequent posts by subscribing through email, you can also follow the blog and social media accounts where we can further relate.
will be up soon.

Here is the link: How to Interpret Your Lumbar MRI Results | PHYSIO ANSWERS

Till next time,
Adesola Adebowale, PT
08051225450, 08063378827
...hands-on care to keep you moving

2 comments:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Physiotherapy near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Physiotherapy in Noida

    ReplyDelete